How can I backup my WhatsApp messages without Gmail?
- After downloading it, connect your Android/iPhone to PC and choose "WhatsApp."
- Select "Back up," backup device, and press "Back Up Now."
- Click "Continue," and iCareFone Transfer will create a WhatsApp backup in minutes.
If WhatsApp doesn't detect a backup, it might be because: You aren't logged into the same Google account. You aren't using the same phone number that was used to create the backup. Your SD card or chat history is corrupted.
You can set up WhatsApp to back up your data to Google Drive. Learn how to back up and restore your messages in the WhatsApp help centre. Your backups will not use your Google Drive storage for your personal Google Account. You can use your backup to restore your messages and attachments to WhatsApp.
If you install WhatsApp without any prior backups from Google Drive, WhatsApp will automatically restore from your local backup file. If you want to use a local backup, you'll need to transfer the files to the phone using a computer, file explorer or SD Card. Download a file manager app.
- Step 1: Launch File Manager App. Take WhatsApp backup on local storage and access it by installing any File Manager or File Explorer app on your device.
- Step 2: Browse device's storage. ...
- Step 3: Rename backup file. ...
- Step 4: Reinstall WhatsApp. ...
- Step 5: Start Restore.
Open the individual or group chat. Tap More options > More > Export chat. Choose whether to export with media or without media. An email will be composed with your chat history attached as a .
Open WhatsApp. Tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back up to Google Drive. Select a backup frequency other than Never. Select the Google account you'd like to back up your chat history to.
- Launch iTransor for WhatsApp and select 'Transfer WhatsApp between devices' module.
- Connect both your Android phone to the computer via USB cables. ...
- Simply click the 'Export' button to start the transferring process.
You can also choose to manually back up your chats to Google Drive at any time. Open WhatsApp. Tap More options > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > BACK UP.
- Open Settings.
- Tap 'Accounts and backup'
- Tap 'Backup and restore'
- Tap Restore data.
- Select WhatsApp to restore/transfer.
- If prompted, tap 'install' to restore your Apps screen and Home screen.
How do I transfer WhatsApp to new phone without Google?
The best way to transfer WhatsApp from Android to Android without Google Drive is by using an SD card. You can create a local WhatsApp backup, transfer it to the SD card, then put that SD card into your new phone. WhatsApp can use that backup to restore your messages.